Tuesday 16 February 2010

Cheats Crepes Suzette

It's shrove tuesday so therefore obligatory to have pancakes. Given that we have them Every. Blooming. Sunday. I fancied something different tonight. Lots of my friends seem to be having golden syrup but I don't understand why! So I went for upmarket pancakes and did a cheats crepes suzette. Delicious even if I do say so myself.

For one portion you need:
1 cooked crepe/pancake
1 orange, cut into segments with the juice squeezed from the membranes
2 tsp sugar
1 tbsp grand marnier

Place the orange, juice, sugar and grand marnier into a pan and heat to reduce the sauce and burn off the booze. Reduce till sticky but there's still some sauce. Pour into a cooked pancake, fold over and scoff. Repeat until you feel sick. Nom nom nom.

No comments:

Post a Comment